Looking for loans like Satsuma? You’ve come to the right place.
We can help you borrow between £100 and £5,000 with monthly repayments that suit you. Whatever your reasons for needing a loan, we can help you find loans like Satsuma.
My Quick Loan isn’t a direct lender, we are an introducer.
Even if you’ve previously been rejected by Satsuma, we can still help in your search for a payday loan like Satsuma.
We have access to UK’s largest panel of lenders, which means that this gives us a better chance of finding you the funds you need when you need it.
Simply fill out one quick and easy application form, and within seconds the software that we use will check over 20+ lenders, giving you a lending decision within seconds. No more filling out lots of application forms with different lenders, you won’t get a quicker loan than with My-QuickLoan.
Another added benefit to using us to help you find a loan is that you will always be matched to the lender with the lowest rates available to you. So stop wasting time on comparing different lenders to find the best deal, and let us do the hard work for you.
- Who are Satsuma Loans? Satsuma Loans a trading name of Provident Personal Credit and is based in Bradford according to Wikipedia. Satsuma is one of the leading short term lenders in the UK along with Wonga Loans, Quickquid, Sunny and Amigo
- What loans does Satsuma offer? They offer short term loans up to £1,000. Over a 3-12 month repayment period.
- Are My Quick Loan similar to Satsuma? No, Satsuma is a direct lender, My Quick Loan is an introducer.
- If I have been rejected from Satsuma, do I have a chance of getting a loan through My Quick Loan? Yes, My Quick Loan partner has access to a large panel of lenders, so if you have been rejected elsewhere, there is a chance you will get accepted from a lender by applying through My Quick Loan.
- What are the reviews for Satsuma Loans? Satsuma Loans reviews are ‘bad’ according to the review platform Trust Pilot. They have received 1* rating from 132 reviews (July 19). However, according to reviews.co.uk, their score is much better. They have received a score of 4.68 out 5 from 2875 reviews which is excellent.
- How to make a complaint to Satsuma? To make a Satsuma Loans complaint you need to contact them via https://www.satsumaloans.co.uk/existing-customers/complaints
- How do I contact Satsuma Loans? Satsuma Loans contact number is 0800 694 0004. Via post – Satsuma Loans, 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, BD1 2SU.
- What is the Satsuma Loans Login link? To Login to Satsuma loans, visit https://www.satsumaloans.co.uk/Login
- Do Satsuma Loans payout on a Sunday? Yes, according to their website they operate 7 days a week.
- How long does a Satsuma Loan take to get in your bank account? Satsuma Loans can take up to 1 hour to receive the money into your account. This will depend on your bank and the time of the application.
Satsuma is one of the leading short term payday loan lenders in the UK, although they have mixed reviews, they are still an extremely trusted lender.
Satsuma Loans are one of the lenders on the T.UK panel. So if you are applying through My Quick Loan there is a chance you will be accepted by Satsuma Loans or a company similar.
Remember – Payday loans should be used a last resort. If you are struggling with payday loan debt, please seek financial help. There are a number of charities that can help for free.
My Quick Loan has a blog about taking back your finances. Please read it if you are struggling financially as debt can build up and spiral out of control very fast. It is better to stop the problem sooner rather than later.
Here at My Quick Loan we recommend trying to find an alternative to payday loans first. Always ask friends or family first if it is a small loan you are after. These usually are interest-free if you have kind friends and family.
Try selling some unwanted items on eBay or sites similar to raise the cash you need.
If you do end up taking a payday loan, always pay it back as soon as you can as this will mean you will pay less interest.
The last point, only take a loan for the exact amount you need. Don’t take extra just because you can. The bigger the loan, the more interest you will pay. Keep the loans small and pay them back as soon as you can.