Satsuma Loans Explained
**Please note: Satsuma Loans has gone into administration**
Looking for loans like Satsuma? You’ve come to the right place.
We can help you borrow between £100 and £5,000 with monthly repayments that suit you. Whatever your reasons for needing a loan, we can help you find loans like Satsuma.
My Quick Loan isn’t a direct lender, we are an introducer.
Can you still help me even if I’ve been rejected by Satsuma?
Even if you’ve previously been rejected by Satsuma, we can still help in your search for a payday loan like Satsuma.
We have access to one of the UK’s largest panel of lenders, which means that this gives us a better chance of finding you the funds you need when you need it.
Why use My-QuickLoan
Simply fill out one quick and easy application form, and within seconds the software that we use will check over 20+ lenders, giving you a lending decision within seconds. No more filling out lots of application forms with different lenders, you won’t get a quicker loan than with My-QuickLoan.
Another added benefit to using us to help you find a loan is that you will always be matched to the lender with the lowest rates available to you.
FAQ’s about Satsuma loans
- Who are Satsuma Loans? Satsuma Loans a trading name of Provident Personal Credit and is based in Bradford according to Wikipedia. Satsuma was one of the leading short term lenders in the UK along with Quickquid, Sunny Loans. However, all 3 have now gone into administration.
- What loans did Satsuma offer? They use to offer short term loans up to £1,000. Over a 3-12 month repayment period.
- Are My Quick Loan similar to Satsuma? No, Satsuma was a direct lender, My Quick Loan is an introducer.
- If I have been rejected from Satsuma, do I have a chance of getting a loan through My Quick Loan? Yes, My Quick Loan partner has access to a large panel of lenders, so if you have been rejected elsewhere, there is a chance you will get accepted by a lender by applying through My Quick Loan.
- What are the reviews for Satsuma Loans? Satsuma Loans reviews are ‘bad’ according to the review platform Trust Pilot. They have received 1* rating from 132 reviews (July 19). However, according to reviews.co.uk, their score is much better. They have received a score of 4.68 out 5 from 2875 reviews which is excellent.
- How to make a complaint to Satsuma? To make a Satsuma Loans complaint you need to contact them via https://www.satsumaloans.co.uk/existing-customers/complaints
- How do I contact Satsuma Loans? Satsuma Loans contact number is 0800 694 0004. Via post – Satsuma Loans, 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, BD1 2SU.
- What is the Satsuma Loans Login link? To Login to Satsuma loans, visit https://www.satsumaloans.co.uk/Login
- Do Satsuma Loans payout on a Sunday? No, Satsuma doesn’t offer loans anymore.
- How long does a Satsuma Loan take to get into your bank account? Satsuma Loans use to take around 1 hour for the loan to be paid out.
Satsuma was one of the biggest quick payday loan lenders in the UK, although they have mixed reviews, they are still an extremely trusted lender.
Satsuma Loans are one of the lenders on the T.UK panel. So if you are applying through My Quick Loan there is a chance you will be accepted by Satsuma Loans or a company similar.
Remember – Payday loans should be used a last resort. If you are struggling with payday loan debt, please seek financial help. There are a number of charities that can help for free.
Does Satsuma offer Christmas Loans? No company offers Christmas loans, all companies claiming they do offer short term loans in the Christmas period.
My Quick Loan has a blog about taking back your finances. Please read it if you are struggling financially as debt can build up and spiral out of control very fast. It is better to stop the problem sooner rather than later.
Here at My Quick Loan we recommend trying to find an alternative to instant loans first. Always ask friends or family first if it is a small loan you are after. These usually are interest-free if you have kind friends and family.
Try selling some unwanted items on eBay or sites similar to raise the cash you need.
If you do end up taking a payday loan, always pay it back as soon as you can as this will mean you will pay less interest.
The last point, only take a loan for the exact amount you need. Don’t take extra just because you can. The bigger the loan, the more interest you will pay. Keep the loans small and pay them back as soon as you can.
Satsuma Loans News
Provident plan to cap doorstep lending compensation – BBC 15th March 2021 by Kevin Peachey
Doorstep lender Provident plans to limit compensation claims for mis-sold loans – The Sun March 15th 2021 By Lynsey Barber