Is My Quick Loan a Direct lender?
Please note: We are not a quick loan direct lender – we are a broker who can help you find a FCA approved direct lender completely free of charge. This works in your benefit as we are completely free, you’ll have more chance getting accepted and finding a lower APR.
Sometimes, you need money urgently to complete various projects or take an important financial decision. However, the thought of undergoing the process of applying for a traditional loan can be daunting. Additionally, there is the chance that you may not gain access to the money on time or at all! This is why My Quick Loan UK offers you the chance to connect with a fast loan direct lender. With quick loans, you can access loans of about £100 to £5,000 in a short amount of time without excessive checks and processes like with traditional loans. As brokers, we help clients find the best direct lender loans to satisfy their fast loan needs. However, it is important to understand the difference between a quick loans direct lender and a broker to fully appreciate our service.
Difference between a broker and a direct lender
When looking for a quick loan, you would often be met with the decision of choosing a broker or a direct lender. However, there is much confusion about who these individuals are and how they differ for many customers. Your choice plays a significant role in the packages you get, your annual percentage rate (APR), and other fees. Below is a brief yet informative distinction between these two roles.
Who is a broker?
A quick loans broker can be seen as a middle-man of sorts. It can be difficult finding a reliable and convenient fast loan direct lender. And the more time you spend looking for the right one, the less time you have to complete that project or make that significant financial decision. With the help of a broker, you are connected with a direct lender without the fuss! It also means that brokers usually do not have the funds to give out the loans themselves.
Reputable brokers such as My Quick Loan UK can put customers in touch with a quick loans UK direct lender. We are partnered with leading quick loans direct lenders such as Lending Stream, Sunny Loans, and Amigo Loans. Our job is to gain the important documents and information from you and pass them over to a direct lender so you can get your loan.
Who is a quick loans direct lender or broker?
A quick loans direct lender is a financial institution such as credit unions, banks or a lending company that has the funds to directly offer clients the fast loans they request. Therefore, clients interact directly with the lender to discuss terms of payments and other aspects concerning the fast loan.
This is a preferred option by many who are not comfortable using a broker and would like to deal with the lender directly. However, it is also important to remember that your options are limited to the lender’s products and requirements when dealing with a direct lender. This is usually not the case with brokers, as they would find one that matches your preference to avoid putting you in an undesirable situation.
Little Loans – are a broker who can help find you a direct lender.
Quick Loans UK – Are a lender based in the UK
New Horizons – Are one of the biggest brokers in the UK
118 118 Money – Offer a quick loan alternative with a credit card.
Pros and cons of quick loans direct lenders
Like every financial decision, there are two sides to the coin— the good and the bad. Before you apply for a quick loan, either through a broker or lender, you must know what to expect. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of quick loans.
Here are a few advantages of UK fast loans lenders:
- Easy to access: Unlike traditional loans, you can easily contact a direct lender or broker online to apply for a quick loan. Also, some quick loan lenders or brokers can ensure you get your money within 24 hours or a maximum of 7 days. That’s way quicker than a bank!
- Your credit score doesn’t matter: Whereas your credit score is an essential part of whether you’ll get the loan you requested with a traditional loan, it isn’t so with quick loans. Regardless of whether it’s good or bad, you can still apply and would most likely get your loan.
- Few requirements: The process for receiving a quick loan has few requirements. You must be 18 years and above, be a UK resident, be employed, and receive a regular income. You would also need a valid bank account and debit card.
Despite how efficient these loans may seem, they do have some disadvantages. These include:
- Easily create a debt cycle: Due to how easy it is to gain a loan, many applicants fail to realise the effects of missing out on payments. Each time your repayment period is extended, you incur additional fees, sinking you deeper into debt.
- Some direct lenders have questionable collection methods: Although it may seem direct lenders are eager to give you a loan, they are harsh on taking their money back. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has set guidelines on how lenders may receive their loan repayments. However, some lenders have been known to use aggressive and upsetting methods.
Get your free loan quote todayAccess from £100 to £5,000
Representative 79.5% APR
Warning: Late repayment of payday loans can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyhelper.org.uk.