Instant Loans UK – Same day payout
Looking for instant loans in the UK? Here at My-Quick Loan, we specialise in providing loans quickly. We use a pingtree that matches customers to a lender within seconds. Then once you complete the application with the lender, you’ll receive the funds the same day. This is the closest to an ‘instant loan’ that you will find.
So if you’re looking for an instant cash loan, simply head to our application form and start the process to receive the funds you need.
Online Loans with Instant Approval
Fill out our quick quote form and you can find out within seconds if you’ve been approved or not. Our application form takes less than 2 minutes to complete as most questions are multiple-choice to make things as speedy as possible.
We will then send your details using award-winning technology to match you with a lender within milliseconds meaning you can get instant approval. Upon approval, you will be redirected to your matched lender where you will complete your application form by signing the electronic agreement.
So once you’re satisfied you’ve come to the right place, simply head over to our application and kick start the process of getting the quick funds that you need.
Our Immediate Loans are 100% online
The whole process is completed online with no paperwork necessary and no phone calls needed. We have made our form quick and easy to complete so that you can get the funds you need when you need it most.
Should I use an instant cash loan to pay off other debts?
Here at My Quick Loan, we will never recommend anyone to get a loan to pay of previous debts unless it is a personal loan. Short term loans, should be used for emergency funding. Not to pay off other debts!
If you have been struggling financially, we recommend reading out debt blog, also, seeking financial help from a debt charity. There are a number of charities in the UK who can help.
6 FAQ’s about Instant Loans in the UK
- Can I get an instant loan? You can apply for an online instant loan as long as you are over 18, a UK resident and working.
- What is an instant loan? Instant loans are usually payday loans/short-term loans which are paid out the same day.
- What is the APR on an instant loan? This will vary depending on your credit score, we recommend that you get a quote using our quick quote form and if the APR is too high and you can’t afford the repayments we recommend you looking at alternatives to payday loans.
- Do you do instant loans no credit check? No, no company can offer you a payday loan with no credit check any more it is against FCA regulations. Using our form, our partner can offer soft search quotes which won’t affect your credit score.
- I have really bad credit, can I still get an instant loan? Yes, although if you do get accepted by one of the lenders, the interest rates will be extremely high so please make sure you can make the repayments.
- Are you FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) approved? Yes, we are an introducer to T DOT UK who are fully regulated under the Financial Conduct Authority.
As always, no immediate loan should be taken out without consideration. These loans will stay on your credit file for 6 years which may impact you getting further credit. Loans should only be taken out as a last resort and always shop around to make sure you get the lowest rates, however, don’t ‘apply’ on several different websites as this will have a negative impact on your credit score. Look for companies like My-Quick Loan who offer quotes and if you are really struggling consider getting a guarantor loan like Bamboo loans
Instant Guarantor loans can help customers with bad credit get instant cash loans, however, you will need a guarantor. Please be aware, if you can’t make the repayments, your guarantor will have too.
Always think twice before applying for a loan. Being late with the repayment can cause serious money problems.