Gone are the days of the time consuming, long winded paper applications with numerous phone calls and then days waiting for a cheque. Online loans are a simpler these days especially here at My-Quick Loan.
We can help you borrow between £100 to £5,000* in one quick and easy application. Simply head over to our application form and apply for the funds you need today.
- 100 % online – The whole process is completed 100% online, there’s no need for paperwork on phone calls.
- Quick Quote Form – You can complete our online form and get a quote in under 2 minutes. Our form is mainly made up of multiple choice boxes to make the process as speedy as possible.
- 10 Minute Pay-out – Most of the lenders pay-out in under 10 minutes^
- Online Loans for Bad Credit – It doesn’t matter what your credit sore says about you, because we have access to numerous lenders who accept clients with bad credit. For more information about bad credit loans, please read the information by clicking here.
- Best Rates – We use award winning technology which automatically matches you with the lowest rates available to your circumstances.
Our process is extremely simply and clear which is why 100s of happy customers use My-QuickLoan each week. Here’s how our process works;
- Fill out the quick and easy application form. You can click here to start the process.
- Once you have filled out the form the clever software will search a large panel of lenders.
- If you get accepted by a lender we will automatically redirect you to their website where you will sign the online agreement to finalise your application.
- The cash you need will then be sent usually within 10 minutes^
If you find yourself struggling to make repayment the please contact the lender that you have the loan with. They have policies and procedures in place to help you repay your loan.
Please highly consider the monthly repayments before taking out a loan. If you do not think that you can pay back the loan then please consider other options. Not meeting your agreed monthly repayments can damage your credit score and this could make borrowing more expensive in the future.